WRM Strata Management and Real Estate Services is expanding our accounting department and we have an excellent part time opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Accountant who wants to join our company. We are looking for someone with strong attention to detail, organizational abilities and who can run with all the functions of Accounts Receivable.
QR Code Link to This Post
Here's some details:
• Part-time, two days per week, year-round position.
• Competitive wage based on skills and experience ($20 - $23/hour).
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Experienced in accounts receivable with strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in computer applications including MS Office Suite and accounting software (knowledge of Info-Tracker is an asset).
• Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills to communicate with a team of other accountants and Strata agents.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for all data entry and record keeping of Accounts Receivable.
• Ensure accurate recording of detailed invoices.
• Act as primary contact for communication with clients and take responsibility for responding to queries.
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Ensure that accounts receivable are collected within terms and that exposure to bad-debt risk is minimal.
• Track, Post and log all Cheque and Wire Payments.
• Monitor Accounts Receivable Aging and telephone/email clients where necessary to collect.