Used GroVia Hybrid Cloth Diapers.
QR Code Link to This Post
* all elastics have been replaced. Still lots of life left in these diapers.
I love the way these diapers work. I decided on these diapers as I liked the idea of snapping out the inner and replacing it with a new one. No pocket for stuffing, no folding and the outer can be used a few times before it needs washing. The inners have leg gussets which work really well. I had very few blow outs with these, these diapers work. Way more when I was using disposables. They are one size fits all snap down outers, I used from about 4 weeks onwards.
This package has everything you need to cloth diaper.
- 16 outers (most of the time you’ll use one 2-3 times before switching)
- 18 organic cotton inners
- 17 stay dry inners
- 4 soaker/booster liners
- 2 dry bags (I hung these on my door in the Laundry to collect the dirty diapers)
- 2 double pocket wet bags (some sticky areas from tape for daycare labels)
- 1 apple cheeks mini bag (I was going to do cloth wipes when out - I didn’t)
Link for info
For $20 extra I can throw in newborn cloth diapers, no outers just the inners. I used these around the house when you change them so often it doesn’t matter if there’s a waterproof layer. Plus two plastic outers, bigger in size.
Located in Pemberton. Could arrange a meet up in whistler or squamish if needed.