condition: like new make / manufacturer: Bear Tires model name / number: 2018 Trailer size / dimensions: 6.6 x 10 ft
QR Code Link to This Post
Fully functioning Mobile Tire changing business for sale.
Everything you need to jump straight into running your own mobile tire changing service!
- 120+ client list
- Website: www.beartires.ca
- Direct suppliers for new tires and consumables
- Branded trailer
- Tooling: Under 8 months old, still under warranty!
- 2018 Ranger tire machine
- 2018 Ranger wheel balancer
- 2019 CP compressor
- Champion 11.5kw generator
- Makita 1/2 impact gun
- 3 tonne aluminum car jack
- etc (full list and specs available on request)
- All left over stock has a value of over $500
Current owners would offer full training to the successful buyer. Bear Tires has been our baby and we would love to set the next owners up for success!
Compact and portable:
Refined work space makes for a compact service unit which is easy to hitch up/remove. This also makes for easy storage when not in operation. We ran it off the back of a pick up truck (just a decent tow bar is needed, no further mods). New and old tires can then be stored in the tray for the day.
Bear Tires is a mobile tire changing service that comes direct to you. We prioritize competitive pricing, convenience and flexibility.
- We capitalize on seasonal tire change: summer to winter and vice versa
- We identified that garages were booked up for months in advance, and that customers were not happy with the service process - having to leave their car in the shop, impacting their time and ultimately costing money.
- Continuous need for this service. All 4 tires requiring to be switched twice a year, a growing density in population means security in business growth.
- With only 6 months of operation a year (operations commence during shoulder season) - this business allows for other sources of income throughout Whistler peak season (eg hospitality work)
- We are able to price match garages as we do not have the typically high cost of renting a space.
- Ease of recruitment: Operations commence during the typically quieter shoulder season meaning there are a lot of people in search of extra work.
- Full set of new tires sold to every 1 in 6 cars in spring
- Full set of new tires sold to every 1 in 3 cars in Autumn
- Operating 3 days a week. With current growth rate this should be expected to rise to 5 days a week by next Autumn.
- Great reviews online and positive feedback from a wide range of customers, business mentors and the general public.