bicycle frame material: carbon fiber bicycle type: mountain brake type: disc (hydraulic) condition: like new frame size: M handlebar type: downhill make / manufacturer: Transition model name / number: Sentinel suspension: frame and fork (full suspension) wheel size: 29 in
QR Code Link to This Post
I got this bike as a second bike next to my Chromag hardtail.
It's an awesome bike, and the only reason why I'm selling it is because I actually need a L.
It's in great shape.
Here is some more info below, don't hesitate with any questions.
Does not include pedals.
- XO1 Eagle Kit: XO1 shifter, XO1 cassette, XO1 chain
- NEW GX derailleur (shifts like a dream)
- NEW GX crank
- RSC code brakes (I really like the performance of these brakes)
- Cockpit: super light Chromag carbon handlebar 31.8mm diameter (Cutlass sample) and Chromag Ranger stem 50mm (made in Canada).
- NEW Kärv Red Monkey foam grips 6.5mm diameter
- Lyrik RC2 160 SA
- Fox DPX2 rear shock
- One Up dropper post 170
- NEW Chromag Juniper saddle with the new HP feature (super comfy!)
- Rear wheel: Chromag Phase30 rim, Chromag hub
- Front wheel: carbon sampler, Chromag hub
- Rear tyre: Minion DHR 2.4 Maxx Terra EXO
- Front tyre: Minion DHF 2.5 Maxx Terra EXO
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers