compensation: Competitive compensation - to be determined based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a talented individual to work within our small industrial design firm to help us continue to produce unique and innovative trophies and awards. We custom design and handcraft every award in our Squamish studio. This role will be 100% production and would suit a designer, artist, woodworker, craftsperson or someone who enjoys handcrafting very detailed products.
Applicants must have hands-on production skills, knowledge of woodworking machinery and processes and experience working with metal and plastics. A design background would be an advantage.
This is our website where you can view our work:
- Performing various production tasks associated with producing products as per design specifications.
- Working directly with the design team.
- Ensuring product quality is achieved in a timely manner.
- Assembly and inspection of finished products to ensure high quality.
- Packing and shipping products.
- General workshop maintenance.
- Hands on experience is a must - working with materials such as wood, metal and plastics.
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills. Able to work well with a team.
- Attention to detail and common sense.
- Certificate or diploma in a related field is an asset.
TO APPLY: Please attach a brief resume along with the following:
1. One paragraph about yourself and why you think this job would be a good fit for you.
2. Your experience in a workshop environment - in particular, using woodworking machinery.
3. Any other hands-on skills you feel may suit.
4. A few examples of your work, if applicable.
Competitive compensation - to be determined based on experience.
Please apply via EMAIL ONLY.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers