compensation: Competitive salary depending on experience. MSP and Extended Health Benefits after 3 months plus a $600 leisure benefit per year. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WRM Strata Management and Real Estate Services in Whistler, BC is expanding and we have an excellent career-building opportunity for a Licensed Strata Agent who wants to join our company which offers great growth potential, a competitive salary, extended health coverage and a ski/recreation benefit. We are looking for someone with strong attention to detail, organizational abilities and who can run with all the functions as one of our team of strata managers in our Whistler office.
Here's some details:
• Full-time, year-round position; regular office hours Monday to Friday, 9 to 5. Paid statutory holidays off.
• Must be able to attend strata council meetings and AGMs in the evenings or weekends.
• Benefits include an extended health package along with MSP after 3 months (50% of the premium is paid by WRM) and an annual Recreation Benefit of $600 toward your choice of recreation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Is a licensed strata agent.
• Must have a friendly and professional demeanour.
• Experienced in project management with strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in computer applications including MS Office Suite (knowledge of Info-Tracker is an asset).
• Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Proactive, self-starter who can ask questions where necessary.
• Strong communication skills to communicate with strata councils, accountants, and maintenance team.
**If you are not licensed but are willing to do so - we will absolutely consider your application**
Duties / Responsibilities include:
As an experienced strata agent you know how to manage a portfolio of strata properties and can work with strata councils. You will attend council meetings and AGMs as required by the schedule put forth by your strata councils. You will maintain confidentiality of information and be willing to take on new tasks when necessary.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers