Selling a camper as I no longer own a truck for it. Was quite happy with it, makes a great camping setup for winter or summer. Weight is ~1500lbs.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Custom boat rack: the red rack you can see in the pics lowers down behind the door where you strap the boat to it while the boat is standing vertically on the ground, and then winch it up with the two come-alongs on the sides of the camper.
- Furnace and stove both work great (both are powered by propane)
- There is an on demand 12V pump that hooks the sink up to an 80L water tank inside the camper, so lots of water storage and is convenient for cooking and dishes.
- 75W solar panel charges 2 deep cycle batteries so they can charge phones, laptops, etc. Also runs the water pump.
- Wiring harness in place and sold with battery isolator so it could be run off the truck battery.
- Comes stocked with all kitchen and cleaning supplies - pots, pans, kettles, plates bowls etc etc.
- camper is 8ft, so fits into a short box truck
- the table turns into a bed, so 4 can sleep in this camper quite comfortably
- Fridge does not work, at least on propane. The ignition button broke and I didn’t feel the need for a fridge so didn’t fix it.