Peak Cutting and Coring is looking for a hard working team player to join our small company of skilled technicians. We offer professional concrete cutting and scanning services to the Greater Vancouver area and the entire Sea to Sky corridor. We are a locally owned and operated business and pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and quality work. This is your chance to learn a valuable skill, join a respected & successful company that offers solid training, competitive pay, with a strong commitment to safety.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a permanent full time position. Starting date is flexible, but the job will be filled before the New Year.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- concrete cutting experience is necessary
- construction experience is an asset
- be able to work the occasional night/weekend shift
- enjoy working outside in all weather conditions
- enjoy working in different locations every day
- continuous learning
- job task planning and organizing
- critical thinking
- problem solving
- working with others
- steel-toe boots
- valid class 5 driver's license
- be physically fit
- be able to provide a clean driving abstract
- be able to pass a criminal history check
Wage: $18-$35 /hr depending on experience and performance, plus overtime.
If interested, email resume with cover letter and references. Please list any tickets and certifications you may have.