Black Tusk Fire & Security is one of BC's most trusted fire safety and security providers, servicing the Sea to Sky region and Lower Mainland.
We are seeking full time apprentices/assistants/labourers to join our Fire Sprinkler Division to assist with the installations of sprinklers in both Whistler or Squamish. As we have projects in both areas, no commute is necessary.
- Self-starters who are able to take initiative
- Must be punctual
- Have some mechanical experience
- Demonstration of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must Reside in Squamish or Whistler
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Growth potential with paid education and training
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door within the industry and get on our apprentice program or advance your current work experience into a long term career with a growing company.
If you are a here for the season, have trade skills and want a job for the summer, we would love to hear from you. Please respond with your resume and current references. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those qualified will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers