Are you looking for great pay, amazing co-workers, employment perks and the ideal work-life balance?
Do you want to be rewarded for your dedication and work ethic? Blue Water Concepts wants to hear from you!
Our outstanding team of dedicated hard workers is growing. We are looking for people passionate about residential construction who want to start or advance their career.
The ideal candidate for the General Labourer/Carpenter role has some experience framing, forming and finishing. They are punctual, work well in a team but have adequate competencies to work on their own. They are motivated, have a positive attitude and are looking to forward themselves.
• Valid BC Drivers License
• Valid First Aid Certificate is an asset
• 2+ years experience in a similar role
• Available Monday to Friday from 8 to 4
Job Description & Employee Responsibilities:
1. Attend daily meetings with the Site Foreman and Project Manager to gain full understanding of projects and daily and weekly goals.
2. Come to the daily meetings prepared and ready to participate.
3. Follow instructions from the Site Foreman and Project Manager to complete daily tasks and meet deadlines.
4. Use and store materials properly in order to avoid waste, shortages and eliminate avoidable delays in projects.
5. Work as a team and/or individually in an efficient manner to ensure all tasks are being completed within the allotted time frame.
6. Double check all work with the site superior to proactively prevent deficiencies.
7. Immediately address deficiencies to prevent production delays.
8. Ensure all required materials and tool rentals are requested in a timely manner to prevent delays to the production schedule.
9. Maintain regular contact with the Project Manager to ensure that all project progress is on track.
10. Engage in proper tool maintenance and report any damages, misuse or lost/stolen tools are reported to Site Foreman and/or Project Manager.
$17.00 - $25.00/ hour depending on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers